Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brace Yourself, the Inquisitor is Here

After a few weeks of wait, which really isn't that bad compared to the month long waits I've had for my other miniatures, my Kapitan Ivanka Kurganova arrived. AKA, Inquisitor Boobs, Inquisitor Empressivous Rackus, or simply The Boobs. I'll get her a proper name after I find what inquisitor I want her to be. In the meantime Boobs McGee and I have been having a swell ol' time as I fiddled around with painting metal and faces. Knowing my skill levels, I'm pretty happy with the result. She's the 6th figure I've painted, so maybe after my army is completely painted I'll go back to her to tweak anything I don't like. I won't do this to my other knights for nostalgia reasons.

So here she is propped up on her display base (I need to get proper magnets so she can move between her display base and combat base). But she seems to have adapted to her "I own all of your sorry @$$es" position quite well.



And then some less artsy pieces to show her beautiful craftsmanship. I would not mind getting more from Raging Heroes for some decorative pieces.

I painted panties on her so stop staring, you pervert.


I didn't do much to her weapons  considering I may need to change them out depending on which inquisitor she becomes. I also want to slap on some purity seals just to make her a little more unique. And just in case you were worried (or hopeful), I will not be using the seals as pasties.

No comments:

Post a Comment